Book your stay at 11 on Tennyson
HANMER SPRINGS – NEW ZEALAND’S ALPINE SPA VILLAGE
Hanmer Springs is a beautiful alpine village situated in North Canterbury. Surrounded by the mountains, native forests and pristine mountain air.
There is lots to do, whatever your interests, whether it’s shopping, golf, exploring an amazing array of walking and biking tracks, trails and of course soaking in the world-renowned hot pools.
There is also a great range of cafes, restaurants, cuisines and wines to enjoy.
Just a quick and easy drive 90 minutes north of Christchurch, Hanmer Springs is the perfect getaway.
•Hanmer Springs Village webcam from Conical Hill.
YOUR STAY & ROOM AMENITIES AT 11 ON TENNYSON
Our special spot enjoys quality sunshine hours through the day, with morning sun streaming into your room, with great views to the north towards Mt Isobel. Bordering the newly named Hanmer Basin Trail and with great views up into Mt Dunblane and Mt Charon. Just a quick 1-minute walk to the Chatterton River, which provides a great location to watch the sunset.
Your stay provides peace, privacy and tranquility and yet is very handy to all Hanmer Springs amenities and attractions. A close enough (2 min) drive to the Hanmer Springs Thermal Pool & spa & central village. An easy and straight forward 10-15 min walk to all the cafes, pools, shops & restaurants and central village.
YOUR STAY & ROOM INCLUDES
- Your room enjoys full privacy and exclusive access.
- Queen bed, with luxurious sheets and bedspreads.
- You’ll have private & exclusive access to your own personal bathroom & toilet.
- Bath amenities from the Koha Spa range. Pool towels supplied.
- Smart television. Sky television, including Sky Sport and Netflix.
- Free unlimited WIFI – fibre.
- Exclusive access to our Degree 43 outside wood fired hot tub. COMING SOON.
- A spacious room, with morning and afternoon sun. Views towards Mt Isobel.
- Continental breakfast, available from 7am to 9:30am.
- Check out 10am, check in anytime after 2pm.
- Off street parking.
We can also provide pick up and drop off in the village on request; free of charge. Excellent if you’re out for tea, having a few drinks and visiting the hot pools.
COST PER NIGHT
$139.99 per night – year round.
We look forward to providing you an enjoyable and relaxing stay. Whether it’s recommendations on walks, cafes, restaurants and trails we have great knowledge of the area.
We love Hanmer Springs and can’t wait to share our special spot with you.
See you soon,
Russ & Phoebe.
Bed & Breakfast Terms and Conditions
- Cancellation Policy: Full payment required to secure booking. If cancelled within 5 days of arrival date or no-show, there will be no refund.
- Check In Policy: Check out 10am, check in 2pm. Flexible on request.
- Child Policy: No children under 18 years of age.