Benefits of a CWU Premium Membership
Our brand new and exciting service is the first of its kind in New Zealand. Canterbury Weather Updates internet – based subscription service is designed for everyone; from commercial use to anyone wanting that extra bit of confidence and clarity, around Canterbury weather. As a premium member you will have the ability to ask specific questions and receive personalised responses. You’ll also have exclusive access to alpine roads and mountain forecasts & the brand new weekly the ‘Round Up’, which provides you a review of the week, an preview for the upcoming week
Never get caught out again! Let us answer your weather questions.
There is extra appeal and value in providing answers to your specific questions that forecasts can’t deliver! Whether it’s the ‘timing’ on the incoming front, or estimated rainfall totals or wind gusts, our forum will provide you, the member, the unique opportunity to ask questions & receive personalised responses, and also look and source out other member’s questions and information.
Whether your business relies on up to date information and you need that extra confidence to make the ‘call’ & decision, or you’re just an avid Canterbury Weather Updates follower or weather fan who wants to keep up to date and engage with the people of Canterbury, our new membership forum is an exciting beneficial and professional service that you will love.
Premium Member benefits -Taking professional weather forecasting to another level
- Personalised weather advice on the go – you will have the ability to ask specific questions on weather in the Canterbury region and receive personalised hand crafted responses. Our forum is easy to navigate and allows immediate access and operates well on mobile devices and desktop.
- The Canterbury Weather Updates forum provides you with categories, where you the member can ask your questions and source out information: Farming & Agriculture, Summer Sports, Hunting & Outdoors, Current Weather – On the day, Short Range 1-48 hours, Long Range 48+ hours, Extreme Weather – Warnings & General New Zealand Weather.
- Planning a weekend adventure? School camp weather? Heading into the mountains? Hunting trip? Do you want a preview on the upcoming holiday period? We have a proven track record to provide you the confidence to make the right decisions.
- Ability to read and engage in other member’s questions and answers. The forum will provide a great source of information. You will become part of the Canterbury weather community.
- Alpine Road information, ski and mountain forecasts and information regarding extreme weather and current weather around the region, our membership forum provides a unique way of keeping up to date with all things weather related in the Canterbury region.
- Quick, easy and practical to use. You will be notified via email, when your question has been answered. Our membership service provides you a fantastic way to keep up to date and engage in conversations all things weather.
- Time limit: All questions will be answered within 24 hours, most well before 24 hours.
- Cancel anytime.
- Let us answer your questions.
ADDED PREMIER BENEFITS: As a member you’ll also have exclusive access to our hand crafted mountain forecasts, which cover a range of mountains ranges in Canterbury. You will also have access to our ‘Alpine Road’ reports, which cover our main alpine passes. In addition our new ‘ The Round Up’ which will provide you a review of the week, an preview for the upcoming week – Issued weekly, every Sunday evening.